A Virtual Fundraising and Art Auction Gala presented by Simanye Clinic
On December 10th and December 15th, we’re inviting you to a virtual African Gala, for a night to be remembered!
Simanye Mobile Clinic, in partnership with Arushvest Capital and Supivaa Medical, a division of Supivaa Advisory Group and in collaboration with RED! Gala for Good will be launching a LIVE virtual art auction to raise funds for the clinic in South Africa.
The EXCLUSIVE art auction will feature works provided by the House of Mandela Art International and feature several well-known and upcoming artists from across Africa, curated and hand selected by renowned art curators at RED! Gala for Good.
During the Gala event, we’ll hear from artists and art experts from across Africa and also have the opportunity to network in a cocktail event with our global guests.
We invite the world to Africa (virtually) to experience rarely seen works of the extraordinary Nelson Mandela – pieces that he’s personally sketched and painted, plus other works from the House of Mandela that have been donated exclusively for this auction.
The purpose of the fundraiser is to raise funds for the operations of Simanye Mobile Clinic. The brainchild of Dr. Kim Lamont-Mbawuli of South Africa, Simanye Mobile Clinic seeks to become the premier provider of health care services for the missing middle market of Africa. With the use of innovative processes and technology, Simanye Mobile Clinic introduces mobile medical clinics and laboratories bringing primary health and care services to the poorest and hard-to-reach places in Africa.
Join us for a very special night to launch the auction. We will have a speakers programme followed by a virtual networking cocktail. The auction will then be live for 2 weeks starting from December 10th.
We’ve made the event to cater for two time zones but feel free to join either events! Purchasing a ticket for one time zone,will give you access to both time slots, if you’d like to network for both.
- For the Americas/Asia – December 10th at 5pm PST/8pm EST/9am HKT (11 Dec)
- For EMEA – December 15th at 5pm GMT/6pm CET/ 7pm SAST
Feel free to select a time that works best for you!
- Welcome Address – Dr. Kim Lamont-Mbawuli , Founder & CEO of Simanye Mobile Clinic
- The Art Catalogue – Nepheritie Jade, Curator of RED! The Gallery and Gala for Good
- Performance by Special African Artist
- Panel discussion “Bringing African Art to the World – Art A new Hedge Fund”- Moderated by Ruby Alcantara, CEO of Supivaa Advisory and featuring leading art experts and investors from Africa
- Auction Launch
- What is Simanye Mobile Clinic’s Vision? – Dr. Kim Lamont-Mbawuli of Simanye Mobile Clinic and Athi Peter, CEO of Arushvest Capital
- Special Breakout Session – opportunity to discuss the art and network in smaller groups
- Closing Remarks
We will then open up to a virtual networking 1:1 cocktail where you’ll be randomly paired with a guest of the event.
Meanwhile, if your a bit shy for a 1:1, you can also join us in the main room and network in the larger group.